- Open the Android Device Manager to track and manage your devices. ...
- Select your device. ...
- Locate your device on the map. ...
- If you are trying to locate your device nearby, you can set it to ring by clicking the "Ring" button.
If you have an Android phone, you can use the Find My Device feature to (hopefully) locate your phone. Find My Device depends on two things being enabled: the feature itself (of course) and Google's Location services. In addition, the phone also has to be turned on and signed in to a Google account.... see more ›
You can trace your lost phone using the 'Find My Device' app and Google Maps. However, you must have installed the app before it is lost. While the phone is lost, you need to log in to your Google account that is linked to your lost phone using a computer or some other device.... view details ›
Use IMEI to track your lost Android device
Install AntiTheft App and IMEI Tracker and you'll be able to track down your device the using IMEI number. If you cannot find your phone for any reason, you can always erase it and lock it using “Find My Device”. This way, at least your personal data will remain safe.... view details ›
- Go to Android.com/find.
- Sign in with your Gmail account and password.
- On the map, you'll see your phone's approximate location. If the device cannot be found, it'll show you the last known location (if available).
Go to Google and then search for “Find My Phone”. Click on Get Started to see a list of all the devices which are linked with your Google Account. Select your missing device and start locating it.... read more ›
Using Google Maps to locate Android devices online using the mSpy app is a free option. Unlike monitoring apps, Google Maps cell phone tracking merely shows the position of the phone. Logging in with an active Google account is required to use this feature.... see details ›
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial. Location sharing.
- Tap the profile of the person you want to find. To update the person's location: Tap on a friend's icon More. Refresh.
- Download BeenVerified on your phone - it's available for iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, or Android devices. If you're using an Android phone, go to Google Play store to download the app. ...
- Run the app.
- Type the phone number you'd like to track in the search bar and start the search.
The short answer is yes, and you can track a phone's location by number. You need a reverse phone lookup service. However, there are some limitations to such services. Reverse phone lookup services can only show you a general area location - which isn't always accurate either.... read more ›
Now finding your lost phone without the GPS location, SIM card, and internet access is not an impossible task. You can surely trace your lost mobile using the IMEI number through the CEIR (Central Equipment Identity Register) website - https://ceir.gov.in/Home/index.jsp.... see more ›
To track your lost Android phone with the IMEI number, you need to download a third-party IMEI tracking app, such as IMEI Tracker-Find My Device. However, we recommend using this method as your last resort. Google's Find My Device is usually the best way to find a missing Android phone.... see details ›
If you know the respective IMEI number of the stolen device, you can track the phone using IMEI for free using various applications that are available online for this purpose. Step 1: Search for “IMEI tracker” in your play store app and download “IMEI tracker-Find my device” on any of the smartphones.... view details ›
- Comparing the Best Apps to Track Cell Phone Location.
- #1) mSpy.
- #2) Cocospy.
- #3) uMobix.
- #4) Mobilespy.
- #5) eyeZy.
- #6) Minspy.
- Other Cell Phone Location Tracking Applications.
As mentioned, if your Android device is turned off, you can use the location history data to identify the last recorded location. This means, even if your phone's battery ran out, you might still be able to find it.... continue reading ›
The simple answer is no, we can not locate someone's location using phone number in Google Maps. Unless the other person share their location you can't see their location in Google Maps.... see more ›
- 1: FamiSafe Location Tracking.
- 2: Google Maps.
- 3: Where's My Droid.
- 4: Geo-Tracker.
- 5: Find My Device.
- 6: Glympse.
- 7: Phone Tracker for iPhones (tracking people with GPS)
- 8: Find My Friends.
The IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a unique 15-digit number on every phone. It is used by the police to trace cell phones. The IMEI number helps police track any cell phone to the exact tower the minute a call is made, even if a different SIM card is used..... see more ›
This unique 15-digit number can be used to track or locate a phone that is lost or stolen. However, thieves use a device named flasher to change the IMEI number of stolen mobiles. How can I get a second IMEI number? You can get your second IMEI number by dialing *#06#.... view details ›